Government PPE portal
The government’s PPE portal can be used by social care and primary care providers to order and receive critical coronavirus personal protective equipment. It helps meet the increased need for PPE in social care and primary care, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
If your organisation is eligible, you will be invited to use the portal via the email address registered with either the Care Quality Commission (CQC), NHS Business Services Authority (BSA), NHS England, or the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Those eligible are:
- GP surgeries.
- Residential social care providers.
- Domiciliary social care providers.
- Children's care homes and secure homes.
- Children's residential special schools.
- Community or residential drug and alcohol services.
- Dentists and orthodontists.
If you have any problems registering, or using the system, you can call the portal's customer service team on 0800 876 6802 (open daily from 7am - 7pm).