If you need a space for a meeting or training event, please get in touch. The GreenHouse, which houses the Federation of City Farms & Community Gardens in Bedminster, can provide a fully accessible conference room, seating up to 40 people (dependent on layout). The room offers a relaxed atmosphere, and benefits from high ceilings, natural wood flooring and plenty of windows providing natural light. We are able to offer refreshments to suit your needs and can organise catering using local businesses. It is our policy to use fair-trade and organic products wherever possible. If you would like a Room Hire Pack and Booking Form, please contact The Federation of City Farms & Community Gardens on 0117 923 1800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at the Creative Youth Network we have a number of serviced Office Spaces currently available to lease.
Ideal for Charities or Community groups as we already host 21 other charities and groups within our site in Kingswood, at the Old School House on Britannia Road.
We have various sizes from 140sq ft which is suitable for 2/3 desk spaces right up to 3900sq ft which is a self contained space with it's own parking.
We also have a couple of spaces available at our Youth Centre in Hanham.
Affordable prices and long term lease's available.
Please get in touch for further information or to view what we have.
2 x Office Rooms for Rent, each Office will accomodate 2 Desks.
Unit 8 St Gabriels Business Park, St Gabriels Road, Easton BS5 0RT
£488 a month
Security & Fire
and Business Rate
For more information please contact us on:- 0117-9551561
Meeting Room Charges
Meeting Room Standard Rate (inc VAT) Reduced Rate Half/Full Day Reduced Rate (minus VAT)
Room Capacity 10/15 £9.00 per hour £7.20 per hour £36/65 £28/50
Tea/Coffee £1.00 per head (half day) .80p per head (half day)
£2.00 per head (full day) £1.60 per head (full day)
Projector/Laptop £10.00 per session £5.00 per session
Flip Chart and Pens included. Please state your requirements at time of booking. Parking also avaialble on site.
Meeting Room Charges
Lovely office space to rent in Easton Community Centre.
Beautiful space overlooking the park. Heating, lighting, electricity and staff kitchen all included. Some car parking available, on the cycle path, with a lovely cafe and communal outside courtyard.
Lovely purpose built, bright open planned offices, situated on the 1st floor.
Shared meeting/boardrooms and staff areas available.
Communal grassed seating areas.
Competitive rates and flexible terms. Close to City centre and M32 with on site parking. For more details or informal chat contact Sue Harvey 0117 931 9789.
A rare and exciting opportunity to join us at St Werburghs Community Centre!
There is an 'easy-in, easy-out' monthly agreement and the rents are very reasonable and include bills and rates (excl. phone bills) and high speed internet connection. The main office has a fax and a photocopier and all tenant organisations have easy access to it by setting up an account for daily use. We also offer a number of meeting rooms and community spaces which can be booked on a sessional basis for events and activities.
St Werburghs Centre is the oldest community centre in Bristol and is well known for its friendly community feel and a real commitment to building mutually beneficial partnerships between groups and organisations in the community. We are also committed to environmental sustainability and very proud to have achieved ‘Silver Green Tourism’ Award last year. As well as being very close to the Centre of Bristol we are close to M32 and two vibrant shopping areas (St Werburghs and Easton) with an excellent variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact the Centre Director, Goska Ong on 0117 955 1351 or email email@example.com.
Office to let at St Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Road, St Werburghs, Bristol, BS2 9TJ.
£275 per month all inclusive.
30% Off, Easter Special Offer at the Happiness Hub
We have 6 full time spaces left at The Happiness Hub and need to fill them asap so we can spend more money on doing good work and less on paying a landlord. We're offering a discount on the first month's rent of £30% (down from £140 to £100).
To qualify for this special offer, you must be passionate about 'doing good', your work must increase happiness and you have to be able to begin working here by the beginning of April. That's it.
Buzz Enterprise Hub has been developed to encourage the emergence, development and growth of Social Enterprises working in North Bristol and is facilitated by Buzz Lockleaze CIC. The Buzz Hub community is made up of social businesses addressing challenges both locally and further afield. Our members are entrepreneurs, freelancers, advocates, campaigners, creatives, consultants, coaches and more.
Supporting social enterprises and non-profits
If you are looking for office space in North Bristol, we have permanent and Hot Desk options available. The Buzz Enterprise Hub provides fully serviced office space exclusively to social enterprises, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Office space – monthly fee of £125 plus VAT per desk plus optional use of meeting room for up to 6 people at discounted rate of £10 plus VAT an hour subject to availability and pre-booking. £50 deposit required for keys, fully refundable on termination of contract and return of keys. Minimum 6 month commitments with 3 month break clause.
- Hot desks - £10 plus VAT a day subject to availability and pre-booking. With no minimum booking or notice periods, and payable by credit/debit card, it’s ideal for a social entrepreneur, third sector freelancer, start-up, charity contractor or for anyone on the move who needs a base in the area for just a day or two or for block-bookings for project teams and even for organisations in between an office move.
- Use of meeting room for up to 6 people at £12.50 plus VAT an hour subject to availability and pre-booking.
- Desk, chair, computer and high speed broadband/Wi-fi
- Lockable pedestal - £20 key deposit required fully refundable on termination of contract and return of keys
- Small kitchen facilities including FREE Fairtrade tea, coffee and milk
- Flexible 12 month license with a 3 month break clause
- Tenants directory entry on our website www.buzzlockleaze.co.uk
Optional extras and additional costs...
o Photocopying (B&W and colour) and full colour scanning
o Outgoing phone calls including telephone conferencing
o Meeting room at the Langley Centre subject to availability at £25 an hour plus VAT.
The added extras
- Easy on-street parking
- Bike racks outside building
- Good location: Rail – Filton Abbey Wood, approx. 15 min walk; regular buses to city centre
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm