Pragmatic Solutions to Care Problems
What does good care look like & how do we look after the carers?
Living well and free from harm – how do we protect against physical, financial, emotional exploitation and abuse.
How do we protect those who need care and those who are the carers from harm? What does that harm look like? This is an exciting opportunity to hear from a broad range of specialists and should appeal to medical practitioners, social service managers, financial advisors and solicitors,
This will be an opportunity to meet a number of representatives from all corners of the care world and share knowledge, insight and ideas on the current care system.
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and bring your own experiences to the debate!
We are delighted to announce that our key note speaker will be Dr Jane Townson – Chief Executive of United Kingdom Homecare Association
Other speakers will include
- Alizoun Dickinson – Living Well Dying Well on safeguarding carers and those they are caring for.
- Cecily Donoghue - Gregg Latchams – what legal rights do carers have?
- John Moore from the award winning Home Instead Senior Care group – what does good care look like?
- Paul Smith from Paul Smith Consultancy a former police officer turned forensic accountant all about financial abuse & early inheritance syndrome
- Ian Evans – South West Regional Co-Ordinator Society of Later Life Advisers
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and bring your own experiences to the debate so please do come and join us!