You might find it useful to engage with a Network or Peer Network to help progress the work of your organisation.
Networks are groups of people and organisations that come together to share ideas, information, issues and solutions around a common theme, a particular interest group or a particular area. Peer Networks are peer-led, which means they are run by the people who take part in them.
List of VCSE Networks in and around Bristol
Do you know a network that should be on this list? Email us at email@example.com to share the details.
- This group is for those in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in Bristol who have a hand in funding/fundraising activities for their organisations.
- Whether you are a tiny grassroots outfit just starting out or a large, more established organisation - we can all benefit from sharing our wisdom with our colleagues and peers.
- This group is a friendly, open and productive space for everyone to come and ask questions, share learning and generally stay up-to-date with fundraising knowledge and tips!
- The place to get together with other people in the Not for Profit sector who look after communications, marketing or PR.
- A membership organisation led entirely by older people. They work closely with other organisations to meet the needs and concerns of older people across Bristol.
- For people who are interested in using digital technologies (web, mobile and data) for social good.
- Join other local fundraisers to discuss key issues and hear best practice examples
- This is a quarterly forum, developed by Brigstowe as part of The Peer Parnership, for anyone working on (or thinking about starting) peer support programmes in their organisation. Find out about peer support best practice, new peer mentoring in the area, development opportunities for peer mentoring and partnership working, and get to network with other peer support coordinators.
- To join the Peer Partnership Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join a private Facebook group for members of the forum by clicking here.
- The VCSE Academy brings together learning and development opportunities for voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations. It is based on a co-production approach to ensure it provides the right kind of learning at the right price and in the most effective way. This means organisations are able to shape training to develop their people, and the Academy remains relevant, responsive and forward-looking.
- Hosted by Playful Bristol, this network provides opportunities for strategic collaboration and information sharing across both the play and youth work sectors. The network recognises the crossover between children and young people and we value the opportunity to come together and talk about common interests.
- Hosted by UWE, this network meets quarterly and offers support for anyone who manages or coordinates volunteers in the VCSE sector across Bristol. The meetings often feature a main speaker followed by an opportunity to share ideas, find out about development opportunities and network with colleagues. You can add your email to the mailing list here to hear about the upcoming Volunteer Organiser’s Forums: http://bit.ly/BristolVOF