The Triangle Trust has funding available for organisations that primarily work with young carers (aged up to 25 years old), to help increase the impact of their work. This funding is designed to help organisations already serving young carers, rather than new projects set up to support them.
Eligible organisations will:
- Be specifically focused on young carers, or specifically focused on carers of all ages, with existing young carer projects.
- Continue to support or develop education support projects aimed at young carers - for example, working in primary or secondary school to raise awareness of young carers and their needs, or helping young adult carers to continue in higher or further education.
- Have a track record of experience that shows they can deliver the work they have promised.
- Be a registered charity, CIC or social enterprise (if you are a CIC or social enterprise, you must submit your governing document).
- Share knowledge and learning with other grant recipients, if successful.
Applications close at 12pm (midday) on Tuesday 11 May 2021. You will find out the result of your application by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
For more information and to apply, click here.