Grants for LGBT groups
From the 3rd May 2019, voluntary and community organisation whose primary focus is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans + (LGBT+) communities will be able to apply for funding through Round 2 of the LGBT+ Futures Fund. A total of £200,000 will be available.
The type of activities supported will include:
- Interventions that support and increase the visibility of LGBT+ people, addressing the findings from the GEO's National LGBT Survey
- LGBT+ organisations who are working to become more sustainable and looking to strengthen their organisation strategically
- LGBT+ organisations with creative solutions to reach and include more marginalised and underrrepresented LGBT+ people and communities across their organisations
- LGBT+ organisations who are looking to collaborate on an idea to help strengthen their organisations and the LGBT+ sect
- Applications from LGBT+ youth and Pride organisations are especially welcome.
To find out more, click here