Major grant opportunity for housing projects
Somerset Community Foundation is managing a major grant investment programme for charities and community housing organisations looking to provide and improve homes for the most vulnerable in society.
Partnerships and consortia are also welcome to apply. Grants can be put towards a range of costs, including:
- Core costs of up to 20% of the grant amount.
- Staff and volunteer costs for the lead partner in a partnership.
- Staff costs - all staff must be paid a Real Living Wage.
- Development and capacity building costs.
- Small-scale capital costs.
- Activity costs.
- Building works and refurbishment costs.
Applications close on Friday 22 November 2019. To find out more, click here.