Creative Youth Network is recruiting an experienced reception team member to help run our centre for young people and the creative arts. You will be well organised, have excellent customer service skills and experience appropriate to this busy reception role.
1. Act as a representative of the organisation in all dealings with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
2. Safeguard the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, working within organisational safeguarding policies and local authority frameworks.
3. Ensure that all administration, records and files are stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
4. Provide a diverse and culturally sensitive approach in all dealings with Creative Youth Network and act within the organisation’s Equality and Diversity policy and frameworks.
5. Promote equality and anti-discriminatory practices within all aspects of service delivery.
6. Promote a safe working environment in line with policies on Health and Safety, highlighting any significant deficiencies to the line manager.
7. Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required.
On our website here