The Social Action Grant Programme is a fund from Bristol One City to support the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector. The aim is to support activities in priority neighbourhoods, by diverse and inclusive organisations, that address the impact of the increased cost of living. The funded work must achieve one or more of the following outcomes:
- Build resilience around mental health and wellbeing
- Increase social connections within and across communities
- Build peer to peer activity and mutual support
A grant could pay for:
- Outreach work that increases social connections and helps residents and communities access support and advice.
- Enabling accessible and inclusive indoor and/or outdoor activities.
- Creating and/or improving online activities for communities to come together.
Applicants must be based and working in Bristol. You can apply for a grant if you are a:
- constituted voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- not-for-profit company, including Community Interest Companies where most directors receive no payment from the company
Fund closes 28th September
To find out more click here