To help ensure your fundraising activities are well planned and targeted, we offer early input on your fundraising aims to ensure you’re making best use of your time, rather than pursuing unsuitable funders and unviable proposals.
How does it work?
We ask you to send us (to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A brief project overview or ‘elevator pitch’;
- The name of the funder or funders you have in mind to apply to;
- A couple of bullet points to demonstrate evidence of need;
- A list of the project's intended outcomes;
- An estimated total budget.
- Does the project appear viable? (Yes or no and why.)
- Are there comparable local services/organisations already? How do they relate to the proposed project?
- Does the project fit with the intended funder? (Yes or no and why, plus other potential funders.)
- Next steps: key points in developing the project (by phone or a face-to-face meeting).