Drop-in sessions for new and local community groups in Bristol
Clare Daley, Voscur’s Community Outreach Coordinator, will run a series of drop-in sessions around Bristol for new and local community groups – three will be held in East and Central Bristol, three in South Bristol, and four in North Bristol.
The sessions, which take place from September to November, help local groups with small budgets or small teams discover available support and resources.
This is also an opportunity for your group to tell Voscur what you need, whether it’s a training course, advice on trustees, or more of a local presence. With no need to book a time slot, there’s no pressure to commit in advance - you can drop in at any time during the sessions to talk to Clare in person.
Dates for your diary are:
- Tuesday 10 September, 11am – 1pm, at Barton Hill Settlement, BS5 0AX.
- Tuesday 17 September, 11.30am – 1pm, at BS3 Community Centre, Southville, BS3 1QC.
- Wednesday 25 September, 10am – 12pm, at The Park Centre, Knowle, BS4 1DQ.
- Wednesday 2 October, 11.30am – 1.30pm, at Avonmouth Community Centre, BS11 9EN.
- Thursday 10 October, 11am – 1pm, at Easton Community Centre, BS5 6AW.
- Wednesday 16 October, 10am – 12pm, at The Greenway Centre, Southmead, BS10
- Thursday 24 October, 12:30 – 2:30pm, at Oasis Community Shop, Lawrence Weston, BS11 0LP.
- Thursday 7 November, 11am – 1pm, at St Paul’s Learning Centre, BS2 8XJ.
- Tuesday 12 November, 12 – 2pm, at Henbury and Brentry Community Centre, BS10 7HG.
- Wednesday 20 November, 10am – 12pm, at Hartcliffe and Withywood Ventures, The Gatehouse Centre, BS13 9JN.
If you have any questions about the drop-in sessions, please email email@example.com.
Beyond these sessions, Voscur members are entitled to a range of free support services from the development team (click here for full membership benefits; membership is free for groups with annual income of £0-10,000). Call 0117 909 9949 or record your support enquiry online today.